Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Countdown - 60 Days

Go Time.  We are now 60 days away from our official due date.  The countdown begins.  In the past few days we have purchased a crib and painted the nursery. This weekend we are going stroller shopping. Beginning next weekend we have a baby shower every weekend for the next four weeks. For the next two months we have classes, numerous doctor's appointments, and the last sleep the wife and I will get for the rest of the year.  This shit is getting real.  

I've started Googling "how to raise a human". People think I'm kidding when I say I'm counting on YouTube teach me a lot of this fatherhood stuff.  


I supposed I should start reading books about parenting.  Someone gave us this one, and it looks like a good place to start. 



No comments:

Post a Comment